28/05/2010

DENIM DREAMS







jeans: tattoo, top: SUPRÉ, necklace: thomas sabo

Farck. What a week. I can't believe it's over! I've been busy with new posters and ads as we got the photos from the latest campaign today. Somehow I managed to get it all done, and it looks fabulous. Once I can, I will give you a little preview. I also figured out what I'm wearing to Tonia's hens night tomorrow... it's going to be a wild one. But now I'm going home to cuddle with my bunny called Shanks and make dinner for me and my boy. And maybe cuddle him a bit too.

PS - I picked up these jeans for $40 at Tattoo. LOVE much. They are so awesome.

5 comments:

RITA said...

Those are really nice jeans...

Thanks for stopping by;) Yeah, Thomas Sabo is the best... I have 2necklases and 2 bracelets...I'm still collecting charms...

here is my collection: My Thomas Sabo collection


What's on your necklace???

howdoyousayilike.blogspot.com

impressionsforbreakfast said...

The jeans is awesome, especially if you got it for even 40$ :)
xxx Marilena

http://impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Jemery said...

Awesome buy! Those jeans are great

Unknown said...

I love your top... do you have a link to where it's from??

xx Bella B

WWW.nothingbutbs.blogspot.com

Bub said...

Loving the jeans missy! Great outfit
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
new post