20/05/2010

ROOIBOS TEA


I started my morning after a very hectic yesterday with a cup of this. Yum. The Rooibos plant is used to make a herbal tea called rooibos tea, bush tea, redbush tea, South African red tea, or red tea. Or just really good tea, that's good for you!

I was introduced to Rooibos tea when we went to South Africa last year. Since my man is from SA, he showed me all the traditions and everyday things, and this was something that was part of every South African's daily routine - morning, afternoon and after dinner. Stef's mum got me addicted to it, and I was sad to not have it back here in Sydney. Until I recieved this from http://www.rooibos.net.au/. Happiness! This Rooibos is organtic, and as with all Rooios teas full of health benefits like strengthening your skin, hair and nails. I am trying to slowly replace my morning coffe with this... so far so good.

2 comments:

Dusk said...

I am currently sipping my rooibos in between typing!
...um...all health food stores stock rooibos and even Woolworths and Coles have rooibos in their tea and health food sections!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.