12/05/2010

LOVE YOU GUYS


Wow. Out of no where my statistics have gone through the roof. Thank you all for your sweet words, support and love love love! Regarding the dress, I would love to make one for all of you but considering it took me over a month to put it together I think I need more practice (and definately a sowing machine) before I make any promises! Haha

So now the obvious question to all my readers - anything that you're missing? That you want to see more of? I can reveal that there are numerous exciting things coming up on watermeloncrush - product reviews, fashion shows and more. Thank you for all your emails, I am interested in collaborations so if your have any suggestions feel free to email me at steph@watermeloncrush.com with your proposal. xo

2 comments:

Wrecked Stellar said...

Pretty photo! Glad I found your blog :)

Emm said...

oohhh preduct reviews? do tell.
Do you live in sydney? What fashion shows are you refering to?

-em
spindizzyfall