14/05/2010

NUDIE'S COCONUT WATER



I received a sample of Nudie's up and coming Coconut water, which is a first in Australia set to launch in stores soon. You might remember me blogging about it when the news first hit the news screens last week. I was keen to try it, and now that I have, here is the vedict!

So blah blah blah, the news claimed it to be the "new miracle drink", and will help you look younger and feel refreshed. Let me tell you, I do not feel younger after drinking this, but I do feel re hydrated and "satisfied". I brought a bottle with me to the gym yesterday, as it's supposed to be so hydrating and have the ability to restore vitamns and minerals after a good work out. WARNING: this is not coke. It's not sugary, sweet or of thick consistency. It's like a sportsdrink. I love it cause I'm generally not one for the sweet things, but I've hear from a few ends that the taste is not very nice (probably becasue it's not as sweet as you might expect). For me, it's perfect, especially after a work out. I must say that the pure flavour (straight up coconut water) is pretty full on, very coconutty. The orange and passionfruit flavour is awesome. I will definately continue to use this as a booster after a good work out. Do note though, that this is not a miracle solution to anything. The only reason it tastes good and is good for you is because it's natural and pure. Nothing will ever replace water. But if you need a bit of flavour and a bit of a boost, this is definately the way to go. Well done Nudie!



nudie's coconut water gets my thumbs up


No comments: