17/05/2010

NOW I KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU



dress: own make :)

Monday, good morning to you all. How was everyone's weekend? I am about to head to the office, to start another busy working week. Yesterday I was at my friend's kitchen tea, and made me realize that she is getting married soon. It's strange, you see and hear about the count downs, the arrangements, the dress, the groomsmen, the flowers, the cake. It all seems so much you actually kind of forget that these people are promising each other - to one another. Forever. When my friend's mother in law and sister shed a few tears of joy yesterday it was then that I realized how happy I am for her and her man, and their future together. I am so excited for them. Congratulations Tonia, and thank you for a beautifuil kitchen tea. x

No comments: