26/05/2010

PEEP SHOW MASCARA


Well I was up and out of bed just after 4am this morning. Took baby to work and he made me a bacon and egg roll. Mm. Drove in the pouring rain to another full on day at work, to after head to Manly for a restaurant opening with my lovely friend Sophie. So happy that my man is coming with me, he very rarely does.

As I was doing my face this morning I realized I haven't mentioned my new mascara to you guys. As you might have read before I am quite picky with my mascara, as I use it almost every day and LOVE a good mascara. This one is one of the best I have ever had. It's called Peep Show and comes from Napoleon make up. It fills and extends and has a perfectly sized wand. Napoleon have a range of mascara's, but this is the only one I've tried. Love it. You can get it from any Napoleon outlet near you (click) or online (click).

1 comment:

RITA said...

at first I thought that it was a cigarette :D

howdoyousayilike.blogspot.com