10/03/2010

OH SUNSHINE, WHERE ART THOU?



Rain Rain Rain. That is what we in Sydney woke up to this morning and will - for the rest of the week. Who is ready for Autumn!? I sure am not. Neither mentally, or have I prepared my wardrobe for it. I think the only one who is properly prepared this time is our apartment - we're really starting to see things come together and making another trip to my beloved IKEA this weekend to exchange the HORRIBLE plastic blinds that we have to wooden venetians. I'm so excited as there is nothing that pisses me off more than those blinds. Escpecially when they decide to break and fall on you on Monday mornings. Those things were only designed to test patience and create furious houswives. I swear.

No more nightmares! At least not last night. Hope this lasts. Today is another day of shooting, and then I'm off to the gym tonight. And wishing for sunshine...

3 comments:

Linn said...

Sv; Haha ja, det var ett litet litet hål (som tur var)

Esmeralda said...

jag använder en canon eos 450D :) Och jag är jätte nöjd med den. Jag är inte så duktig när det gäller systemkamror osv. Så fråga någon som kan de där så kanske de kan bedömma vilken som är bäst eller passar dig mer. ;)

TACK så himla mycket. Kraaam

The Sydney Girl said...

oOoo wooden venetians sounds great!!! :D