08/03/2010

GOOD TIMES & BAD DREAMS



Have you ever woken up and felt like you just did a work out? Even though you know you've slept it feels like you've ran the marathon instead, and at the end the guy who came second after you decided to give you a bashing until you turned yellow and blue. That's how I woke up this morning. I had horrible nightmares all night and becuase of that probably tensed myself the whole night. I honestly didn't think I was going to get out of bed. I waddled straight to the freezer and got an iceblock to put under my eyes. I don't remember the dreams as they played out but I remember being angry. Very angry. What a great way to start a Monday!

I found this little plant growing on our balcony edge. What a fighter. Where does it even get it's nutrients from? That little plant will have to act as my role model today. Magazine ads await. Hoo ha.

1 comment:

Jemery said...

that plant is awesome. and the photo is great too.. sucks about your dreams. i'm outta here tomorrow. be back in 5 weeks with a bike in the garage wooo