22/02/2010

YOUR Q'S - MY A'S

Finally I have had some time to sit down and answer your questions. Enjoy. xx


Why did you move to Australia? Well. To be honest I don't really have a straight, clear answer for that one. Living so many years overseas as a kid I decided when I turned 18 that I didn't want to stay in Sweden. I moved to Sydney on my own in 2005.

Can you still speak Swedish? Haha YES ofcourse I can! Jag pratar med Mamma, Pappa och Lillebror flera ganger i veckan ju, och mina vanner dar hemma. Jag ar ju trots allt SVENSK!

What blogs do you follow? For inspiration: Style by Kling, Ems Edge. For awesome day to day style: Hanna MW, Sanna Knows, ndotter.se and I also do enjoy reading my little brother blog and other close friends.

Why do you blog? I began to blog when I was quite young, say 16 or so. But it was a very on and off thing, I have only started doing it on a more "serious" note (if you can call it that haha!) about 8 months ago. I do it becuase I enjoy it and to keep in touch with friends and family.

What is on your top prio-list of things to do in Sweden? Except drinking with me & going to the Ice Hotel?
Lillebror =) since we're planning a trip to Sweden in December 2010 I've started planning bits and pieces. It still feels very far away, but time flies and it's always good to think ahead- we'll be combining it with another South Africa round so we need to make sure we get the things done that we want to do. Definately the snow! Ice Hotel, northern lights, snowboarding, skiing, vodka, kottbullar, glogg, pepparkakor, julgran, snowmen and snobollskrig! And I can't wait to see all my family and friends again. I haven't been back since 2007!

What is romantic to you?
When a guy is proud to call you his.

How do your friends describe your persinality? Shy. Down to earth. Bad at keeping in touch. I think it depends on who you ask! ;)

Favourite drink? I heart redbull. And coke. Check out my fridge:



Do you use perfume? Yes! I love perfume. Maybe not every day but curently I'm rotating Dior Miss Cherie, Lacoste Touch of Sun and DKNY Delicious (pink blossom). I also love Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb.

Must have's this winter? It's dreading that winter is on it's way here in Aus! But I'm still very summer-minded when it comes to fashion... However it's looking like a lot of leggings /tights, shoulder accents, BIG rings, boots (with heel and without), studs, chains and black black black.

So you're a graphic designer? What does that mean? It means I design anything graphical - posters, websites, business cards, CD covers, blogs, flyers, brochures, tags, magazine spreads... anything printed and / or websites.

What camera do you use? My boyfriends Canon EOS350. I am itching to get my own Nikon D90... which will hopefully happen soon.

Why do you ride motorbikes? Becuase it's fun!



Hope that gives you a bit more insight as to who I am =)

2 comments:

tea said...

nu blev jag riktigt nyfiken! vad jobbar du med i aussie och hur har ditt liv sett ut där sen du flyttade? :) jag drömmer verkligen om att besöka australien och skulle inte ha något emot att bo där. funderar på att köra en utbytestermin där om jag får en plats.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.