20/02/2010

SATURDAY SUNSHINE



Morning all my lovelys. It's the weekend!! And here I'm Sydney the sun is shining and I feel great. I've just cleaned up the house a little, I had to finally hang the Valentines Day rose to dry as it looks like it's given up the fight. I love dried roses though, so even more love. Just about to make myself a second coffee, and sit down to answer the questions that you've all sent me.

My man has taken Vicky (the car) for a routine service. I'm not used to being alone on weekends... Feels a bit strange. Don't know what we have planned for today, the sun is shining so we should really get outside. I also wanted to go and pick up those boots from Wanted Shoes but I realized this week that everyone here is rushing winter. Must be the discovery of all the hot winter styles that are circulating Europe now that we're all dying to be sporting. It's "new" for all of us in the Southern hemisphere... But guess what?! It's still summer here! 38 degrees today, why am I looking for winter boots?! I swear fashion makes us all insane. xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Här är det SNÖSTORM och den skall fortsätta tills imorgon. Upp tll 40 cm snö på två dagar. Detta ovanpå allat som redan ligger. Tar det aldrig slut?? Dessutom är det svinkallt. Köp inga viterstövlar än. puss bobo

Sofia said...

hoho jaa som tur var fanns dem redan där uppsatta, smidigt och bra =)