13/02/2010

SASSY SATURDAY

Just finished polishing our silver cutlery... How many housewife points do I get for that one?! Haha. Today is grey, quiet, relaxing. Just the way Saturdays should be. It's so awesome to have weekends off now, I used to work at least one of the days but not the past few. I feel like I can reboot, and feel somewhat fresh at the start of the week.

This morning we did a quick mall run but there was just too many people out and about, staring down the $55 rose bouquets. What a joke. I do love Valentines Day, but it's not about expensive gifts, flowers, chocolate or lingire. If you are in love it's just another day. Of course it's fun to go out to do something a little special, even that be making an awesome home cooked pasta and sharing a bottle of red over candle light. It's about being together, having fun and making each other SMILE! :)

But we did manage a stop at the South African shop, picked up some biltong and droewors, as well as a six pack of Berninis (dry grape) and a bottle of Chateux Libertas (a fave red). I swung by The Make Up Store and picked up a concealer trio I have been eyeing for a while. Tested it out just now, it's absolutely fabulous. Will report back on this later. It was pamper time when I got home; French manicured my nails and pedicured my feet, did a face scrub and slapped on a mud mask (even put one on my man!) hohoo

To the point I have to highly reccomend these two products to you - the oatmeal facescrub and the orange peel mudmask. These things both smell amazing and leave your skin feeling brand new. I picked them up for about $6 each at Big W. Awesome stuff. Hope you all are having a fab Saturday, even if you're at Good Vibes... Hoohooo




No comments: