28/02/2010

DOMESTIC BLITZ

Facemask. Check. Red wine. Check. Couch. Check. Rain. Check.

Loving my life right now. It's very Sunday. Today has been quite unproductive but I don't mind one bit. It's Sunday. Went to Bondi in the late morning to pick up my Billycocks, with the boys. (click here for their site) Sitting here in them as we speak and I'm in luuuuuurve. Best jeans in a very very long time, probably since I bought my last beloved pair of Nudies about three years ago. I will be posting photos hopefully tomorrow so keep an eye out. But for now I can't wait for Big Bang Theory to come on, that show and Two and a Half Men crack me up. Set for another full on week at work- bring it on!



2 comments:

The Sydney Girl said...

hey beautiful!!! cute photo of you!! congrats on the bike boots ur love got u. lucky girl ;) cant wait to see your new jeans!! mwaaa

Jemery said...

Can't wait to see the pics. Nice cuff details on that shirt.