10/02/2010

WHY HELLO THERE



Excuse for the lack of updates yesterday. The office is swamping me - but I love it. We got the new in store magazines from the printer today - they look hot. I'm very excited. Also sent in our new bus ad. You won't recognize SUPRÉ in it's hot sassy new skin. Just you wait =) Other than that, I'm looking forward to the weekend. Thinking I'd do a round of questions here until then - my first one. Ask me anything until Friday night - and I shall answer all you inquisitives out there! Until then, xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This dress is really beautiful
Come and visit my blog
http://www.jeveronique.com

watermeloncrush.com said...

Thank u =)

Richard Kramer said...

what is on ure top prio-list of things to do in swe? except drinking with me n going to the ice hotel?

watermeloncrush.com said...

Bra fraga.. =) GUUUD JAG DROMMER MIG DIT!!