19/02/2010

IN THE MAKE UP DEPARTMENT

A few things to show and tell here. Last weekend I bought the Trio Concealer from The Make Up Store (click here for stockists in Australia), and a few weeks before that two brushes from Sportsgirl. I can teel you now after som tried & tested that I am happy with everything :)



The Trio Concealer from the Make Up Store $55 is a new favourite tool of the trade. It's clever and easy to use. There are three different "shades" in the box - for three different purposes.
Yellow/ greenish: for blemished and redness (the yellow/ greenish tinge cancels out the red)
Red/ rose: this is for under your eyes, the greyness and or bags (the red tinge cancels out the grey/ blue)
White/ porcelain: This is to smoothen out any areas that are uneven, to add highlight. I use it mainly as a base for my eyeshadow.

The little container is small and convinient, and you only have to use the slightest touch to get an effect. If I had to pick one thing out of my make up basket to live with for the rest of my life - this would be it.





Two brushes from Sportsgirl, about $12.95 each if I remember correctly. I have always wanted a sharp one for swishing that eye shadow out form the corners of my eyes, and to blend darker colours. This one is perfect. The bigger one is fantastic for rouge.


1 comment:

Anna said...

I love your header !