15/02/2010

BUILD-A-BEAR

For Valentines Day I got my way and my love and two of the boys took me to Bondi and I got to bulid my bear. It must have been a highly embarassing procedure to even be seen outside the shop, but I bravely ventured in and built my bear. The boys quietly floated off into EB Games, which conveniently was next door. Hehee

I chose my bear, filled him with fluffy wool and put two little red hearts inside his chest. Before that I had to kiss the hearts and make a wish. The girl who was helping me helped me sow him up and we made a birth certificate for him. Into a box shaped like a house and off we went. So this is Stephf, or Ess for short. I love his smile.












Thank you to the boys for putting up with me and my childishness. xx

4 comments:

Michaela said...

RichMichs kusin :)

Love!

Michaela said...

RichMichs kusin :)

Love!

watermeloncrush.com said...

Ja I know! Harmade er lite. Han ar inte lika stor som RichMich sa han far bli den lilla kusinen. Han ser mycket fram emot att fa traffa RichMich... Han har hort sa mycket sager han ;)

Miss you

Michaela said...

Lill kussen! :) Jaa, men det är klart! RichMich är väldigt excited han också, dom är ju verkligen födda på samma ställe, under samma tak. Gullnallar!

Sakna.