12/02/2010

SEVEN HOURS

It's oficially seven hours until the weekend! We are prepping the shoot room for a new photoshoot - exciting. I am bubbling this Friday, got up early to go with my baby to work. I have so much energy, might be the two coffee's I've already had this morning but I feel fab. Going to race through my work today, and then head hom to start the weekend. It will begin with a face scrub, a mud mask, followed by a must needed nail revamp (with a foot bath, ofcourse ;) and then an hour at the gym. Ah. Might pick up a bottle of wine for the weekend after that. Valentines on Sunday, who has plans?

I put highlights in my hair yesterday. Very impulsive. At Belle Hair Salon just up the road from home. Never been there, but a girl called Marlene looked after me and did a great job. Will post pics a bit latero. xx





new oversize from Nude Lucy, (GLUE stores) and many many rings, and my beloved Thomas Sabo necklace...


No comments: