19/02/2010

I DON'T WANT TO GET OVER IT!



OOOOOK. So this might seem a bit strange but I can't stop watching this online show - Glamourama. I'm not the one to get hooked on internet series, but I stubled across this by mistake and now I can't stop watching it. I don't know why, becuase it's really not that "happening", if you know what I mean, it's just a documentary type series about three Swedish Fashionistas Anna Hibbs, Petra Tungården and Michala Forni. They all work with fashion retailer / blog sites such as bubbleroom.se and nojesguiden.se. Michaela is also from time to time up in the DJ booth (hot!?) They all have their own blogs, which you can find here - Anna, Petra, and the one I follow religiously - Michaela's. She is my favourite out of the three - she is both stunning and talented. I think I'm so hooked because these chics are prowling the streets of MY hometown! Good old Stockholm. I recognize the places, the shops, the people, the atmoshphere. The way they talk. The way they interact with each other and others. I miss it!

To watch the show (note to all you English speakers- this is in Swedish only) click here. Aahh... I know how I'm going to start my Friday night... x

No comments: