06/02/2010

DROPS ON A TIN ROOF

Hi my lovelys,
Well I am sitting in our couch under a blanket, with a glass of Shiraz and staring and the rain outside. It's been raining in Sydney all week, I think winter is definately on it's way, even though we haven't really hit autumn yet. I can smell the vegetable soup that's bubbling in the kitchen... Yum. We bought some sourdough bread and a smoked cheddar to go with it. Love making it cosy on a rainy day...

Today I changed the front tyre on my baby GSXR, not a cheap process. While they changed it for me they saw I was well due for new front brake pads as well, and a good service. Bummer. But it's got to be done. So I dropped it off at the dealer for a full service on Tuesday. Won't get it back until later that week, hopefully Thursday. How will I live?! Costly this service too, just under a grand... This bike sure is getting her VIP treatment this weekend, so she best come out purring like a kitten.. Otherwise this weekend is going to be very rauncho relaxo, which I think is well in order after my previous one. Might go put in some highlights tomorrow. We'll see. xx



No comments: