30/06/2010

GRANDPA'S KNIT

Yesterday I was not in the mood for anything let alone a day in front of the computer so I threw on an old vintage oversized knit that I pretty much drown in. But it was all that I could master that day. Me and Son sat in the sun for a few minutes to catch some vitamin D. How cold is it in Sydney town!?











vintage knit, biker tights: SUPRÉ, boots: payless shoes, rings: markets


Note Sonia's awesome booties (left) from Rubi Shoes. Bargain at $50. Thinking about it...

6 comments:

Fashionablemente said...

I love your outfit, so comfty!!
and the boots are so cool! but specially love the color of your nail polish.

Xoxo
Miss M
http://fashionablemente.blogspot.com

impressionsforbreakfast said...

love the whole outfit, the knit looks cute! xxx Marilena

http://impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Loving the sweater!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Oh, you look soooo cute!! I love your oversized sweater and your nails are so pretty!! xxoxoxxoo

Jess said...

Love xxx

Yve said...

Love yours whole outfit SO MUCH, including nail polish and jewels!