25/06/2010

MX MELBOURNE

If you live in Melbourne, one- I hate you and am super jealous. Wanna swap? And two- if you picked up the MX magazine on your way to or from work yesterday, you would have seen this. I am really proud to be a part of the creative behind this campaign, and let's face it ladies. Tights. They're comfy, the go with everything, under anything and are just one of those things you need to have. Like three pairs of. At least. More surprises coming your way July 1st. This is the reason why I've been so busy. TGIF.



Stephanie Cherry featuring in the new SUPRÉ Tights campaign


3 comments:

Jess said...

Mad babe. I'm a big fan of Supre, just a shame you have to rummage through the bad to get to the good., So worth it when you do. Congrats!

DebbieJ said...

I love the picture and tights are fashion must have numero uno!


X

http://rendez-fou.blogspot.com

HTTP://RENDEZ-FOU.BLOGSPOT.COM

Yve said...

I didn't see the MX yesterday, but congrats! (: She's so skinny!