07/06/2010

HELLO WORLD


How was everyone's weekend? I was gifted a bow (as in bow and arrow) from my beautiful man on Friday, so we have been doing a lot of archery both Saturday and Sunday... and my arms are KILLING ME! Writing that does feel about weird, yes. Archery. Me. Since I met my man I've gone brunette, started riding motorbikes, and now archery. I'll say what someone very wise once told me - the only constant in life, is change.

While I'm busy at work I'm sharing some pictures from about two weeks ago, when my lovely Sophie invited us to the re-opening of Manly Pavillion restaurant, which was a short, but very sweet night with very sexy cocktails. xo

2 comments:

The Sydney Girl said...

how fun!!! :) x

Esmeralda said...

Du är så himla snäll, tack! :) Bir så glad... Och joo, ditt hår! Ser jätte fint ut nu :) Passar dig jätte bra! KRAM