09/06/2010

BETTS BETTS BETTS





In my parcel that I got yesterday I found a pair of boots and a bag from Betts. The boots are called "BISON" and are absolutely amazing. You might have seen familiar styles on bloggers around the world including Rumi Neely. These little babies are a must have for any fashion concious female, they are super comfy and match with almost anything. You can buy them here.









I've found that Betts really have lifted their game the past year, they are putting out awesome styles of heels and boots and seem to always be up to date with whats hot. I bought two pairs of boots a few months ago from them and absolutely LOVE both. Their bags are great too, the one they sent me is called "Mac" and is the perfect everyday bag with a little bit of attitude.

A big thank you to Betts, love your style, love your brand.

1 comment:

eMe said...

The bag is really cool and that boots are amazing.
Actually it's the first time I hear about that brand, but I'm gonna check what they have.

xoxo
http://fashionablemente.blogspot.com