13/06/2010

CANADIAN CLUB & COLA



last week - dress : markets, scarf: own make, boots: betts

A bit of a delayed outfit post, a bit too busy end week! I don't know how old the majority of you, my readers, are.. But do you ever feel like you've grown up over night? I still feel find it surreal when my friends get engaged, send you their wedding invitiation. Have children. These are the kinds of things I can remember my parents attending when I was young. I'm still young (?) and so are my friends. We are forever young. Too young to get married, to have a mortgage, to pay bills, to attend baby showers. I was never meant to get this old!

This all evolved in my head last night, at Chris and Tonia's wedding reception. An absolutely beautiful wedding early afternoon, and Tonia in a strapless fishtail creation that looked like it came from a fairytale. I am so so happy for them. Thank you for having us, and I wish you all the best for the future.

Me and baby just got back from an archery session. And I cam happily tell you that I am getting better! I bet beers on who could hit bulls eye first. Stef nailed it after about 20 minutes. Damn. But 5 minutes after that, I DID! Haha. So we ended up buying each other beer and Canadian Club & Coke. Gosh I love him, he always makes me smile. Now we are off to coffee with beuatiful Anna and fam, she is visiting the country after having moved away about a year ago. I miss having her around, she is like a second mum to me. Hope the rest of you are enjoying the long weekend xo

1 comment:

impressionsforbreakfast said...

love that scarf! i wish i could knit to do one on my own :)
xxx isabel