08/06/2010

DISAPPOINTING



top: cotton on, cardigan: SUPRÉ

Put on my fresh faced Monday and newly washed hair yesterday to start off a productive week at work. But I know I had a few things to look forward too, one - I was back on my bike (!) and two - I had a package to pick up at the post office. So I leave work early, to stand outside the Post Office's door at 4:53 pm. They state on their door that they close at 5:00 pm. Yet I get the door shut before me and locked with a smile. WTF. This happens to me every single time I try and make the post. I'm sorry, I just don't get it. I get that there are trading hours, and that it's important to stick to them. But then for F's sake then stick to them Eurgh... Any way, twittered about it in my fury, and guess what!? "Auspost" replies : Is there anything I can help you with? Haha! So good on them, at least they are willing to improve. I don't hate you AS much now, Australia Post.




Oh and check OUT my arhcery arm! haha oops. I hit myself (again) on Saturday when we were shooting, and it's turned yellow and blue. Looks worse than what it really is. Dangerous, the things I get myself in to ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cr*p ouch! Apparently when it starts turning yellow it means it healing
x