28/06/2010

SURPRISE, SURPRISE





boots: betts, sunnies: markets

Too bad these photos are from a few weeks ago. A bit of Jim on a Monday morning supposedly takes the edge off a raging start to ha working week. Ha.

Another full on week at the office, the new SUPRÉ campaign launches on July 1st, so a few things to get in order before that. As much as it's hard work, its also exciting. Otherwise I'm bummed to have missed out of yet another Midsummer's Eve. Times that I miss being back home are Christmas and Midsummer. But hopefully I will get a Christmas at home this year. We had a lovely weekend celebrating my man's birthday. I tried to spoil him best I could. He also informed me that I have to take a day off from work, the day before my birthday. Because he's planning something. I am SO excited.

3 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Love these pictures!! Your boots are so cool!! xoxxoxoxo

Jess said...

Great boots babe. x

DebbieJ said...

I love those booties! Great style and thanks for the tips babe ;)


X

http://rendez-fou.blogspot.com

HTTP://RENDEZ-FOU.BLOGSPOT.COM