01/06/2010

RUGG UP HONEY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE



scarf: made myself, shirt: man's deus, boots: betts, bag: DKNY

Brr. Rain rain rain. Yesterday I came home to say hi to my bunny out on the balcony and poor Shanks was sitting in the middle of his cage, his house had blown on to it's side and all his hay was outside the cage and all over the balcony floor. He looked very confused. But he got lots of cuddles afer I finished cleaning up the mess (along with the rest of the house... I was a bitch on a mission last night! But oh I love a clean home) I have just finished work and am now off to the gym. In the wind and rain...

1 comment:

impressionsforbreakfast said...

Love your outfit, especially the scarf :) I'm so glad it's getting warmer, I just can't stand the cold any longer ;)
xxx Marilena

http://impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/