01/07/2010

BAMBI - CLEO MAGAZINE

Fuck yeah amazing. I've been holding on to this one for a while, don't want you guys to think I'm obsessed with her or anything (cause I'm not. No really. NOT. Ok very. Yes very very) I love everyhing about this shoot. The feahers, the native American feel, the Americano colours, the denim. Bambi. Run to the shops! The style notes are pretty kick as too. Must say that CLEO Magazine have really picked up their game this past year. Very inspirational editorials. And I could make love to those Cheap Monday jeans in the last shot... xo









Stephanie "Bambi" Northwood Blyth for CLEO Magazine July 2010


2 comments:

impressionsforbreakfast said...

stunning editorial! i wish we would have the CLEO magazine over here. i used to read it when i spent 5months in nz..
xxx isabel

www.impressionsforbreakfast.blogspot.com

Yve said...

Doesn't seem like a CLEO shoot, hey? Gorgeous!