15/06/2010

WORKING GIRL


It's Tuesday but because of the long weekend it feels like an Monday, and yes I have Monday-itis. Work work work, a lot of very exciting things happening at the office but not much I can reveal just yet. But let me just say that this up coming camaign might leave you looking at SUPRÉ from a slightly different, better perspective.

I have a time at the hair dresser tomorrow! I booked it when I was there last time, six weeks ago as my hair dresser thought it was best to keep it healthy and happy, and to make sure I was happy with my colour change (back to naturale...) And I am! So I don't know if I should change much. Do you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That Girl Lucy said...

this is gorgeous, and i love your hair - looks amazing just how it is!