30/10/2009

I FRINGED IT

Been meaning to go to Tab for a long time now, but I have surprisingly been very happy with my new dark hair, and since I want to keep it long I didn't really think about it needing a trim. But after I finished Tab's HOT new website (www.taboohairstudio.com) he asked me to come in for a hair update. And I can never say no cause Tab is awesome and always does such a great job. If you're in Sydney I highly recommend him.








Have wanted to have a fringe for a while now. But a voice in my head, being my brothers has told me NO NO NO. My brother has this thing for fringes, he doesn't like them. He keeps saying how a sexy lady can go so wrong once she cuts a fringe. His biggest crush from Fast and the Furious Jordana Brewster cut a fringe in the latest movie (don't know if you all noticed??) and his response was "Eh... the movie looks cool but OH MY GOD she has ha fringe. She has a FRINGE. It's such a shame. She still looks OK though..."

...

How the HELL can that woman only look OK??!!





I have listened to him. To this day. Hohooo. I wanted something different and I was very inspired by Chanel's Spring 2010 collection, where all the models carried side swept, light fringes. I think it's very romantic. I was scared it wouldn't work as well on me, being brunette but Tab convinced me otherwise.








I love it. I don't regret any part of it, rather thinking it should go thicker. (once my hair gets a bit stronger.) So thank you Tab. Amazing job, as always. Tomorrow b-friend is off to update his Wolverine look. Hehee...

4 comments:

Froggielee said...

Åhh va fin du blev =)

Unknown said...

fringe looks fab iv been thinking about this for a while now but i just chicken out every time x

Unknown said...

fringe looks fab iv been thinking about this for a while now but i just chicken out every time x

luanne vintage said...

love the bangs, or fringe as you call them? your blog is great, just became a follower. xoxo!