12/10/2009

FRESH PAINT

I made an oath to myself today in the car on my way home. Today will be the last day ever that I will paint my nails fluoro pink. What am I thinking?! Age crisis, that's what. Exception..! If it so happens to be that somewhere down the line fluoro nails become HOT again... then maybe. Just maybe... will I have this colour pride my nails again. Maybe. Speaking of colour - I started off my SUPRÉ week with a freshly painted office. Not too shabby... Love a cleaned up work place.







Felt off all day. It might have been the coffee I had for breakfast. And the coffee and diet coke I had for lunch. Stupid girl. I completely un prioritize everything when I get busy or stressed, or start thinking about other things than what I'm supposed to think about. Focus, from now on. I promise. After this week most of my work should be out of the way. And come today, TWO weeks exactly until I can ride my bike. They are going to be the hardest and longst weeks of my life. And it doesn't help that ALEX comes bouncing in to work on Sunday and tells me how hot it looks... I haven't even seen it myself yet...



top: SUPRÉ, shorts: SUPRÉ, shoes: KM New York, necklaces: H&M, watch: Lambretta




4 comments:

Froggielee said...

Pretty in Pink ^_^

Froggielee said...

Haha =) Jag har haft den ganska länge men jag är inte så aktiv med att updatera den, tänkte göra en ny omstart. Ja verkligen längesen!
Jo det är bra med mig...jag pluggar journalistik i Piteå. Förhoppningsvis blir jag klar nästa år, sen blir de till å börja jobba =)

Keith said...

Great photos. You look fantastic. Cheers!

The Sydney Girl said...

you look fabulous! love the fluro nails and the outfit! :) x