15/10/2009

CATCH THE SUN








dress: customized gina, watch: lambretta



Got up early today to catch the sun. It gives me strength to face a day full of people who just want want want. As much as I love it there has to be time to breathe. BREATHE! Ha. Can't wait until this week is finished. Much delayed I purchased Colbie Callat's latest album Breakthrough. About half a year to late but with all the love for her I just had to buy it. With money. I bought music with money. Think the last time I did that I was 12. x

3 comments:

Froggielee said...

va fint tjejen! Ser ut som en ängel ^_^

The Sydney Girl said...

loll! yes i haven't bought music with money for ages too! i think it's time i did!

you look gorgeous!

on the weekend had a relaxing one... spent sunday just eating snacks and watching tv with my bf. what did you get up to?

<3

Walentin said...

Sweet :)