29/10/2009

GIRL CRUSH #1

My latest girl crush... which has been on going for a while now is fashiontoast.com 's very own Rumi Neely. Little lady from San Fran , US of A- she is absolutely stunning, and is always looking smokin hot. Awesome style, unique and just so... cool. She teams things that no one else seems to think of and nails different inspired looks every single time. This girl can do no wrong.

Very much my latest inspiration and probably my biggest crush right now. Except for my new bike... which I will be showing off very soon... Hoohoo. Ridden it for two days now, and the only thing bad about it is it attracts a liiiitle bit too much attention sometimes. Not that I mind. ;)






























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea, she's pretty rad. I don't think she ever has a bad hair day or clothes day!