27/10/2009

STYLE STEALERS

Anger! The once dress in my life that I have spent most money on and is absolutely most happy with has been stolen! On msn.se my eye caught this photo - Agnes, Scarlett Jo and Brit - all wearing my dress! Nooo... It's mine... I've only worn my little Roberto Cavalli number once - at NYE 2007/2008. I love this this dress, it is absolutely amazing and sits like it was made for me (even though I could fit in a bit more... boob. Haha)

Style stealers. I was first. Haha.



once upon a time when I was blonde...






5 comments:

The Sydney Girl said...

its a freakin hot dress! and you look so gorgeous in it! x

tekla said...

snygg! och avis behöver du ju verkligen inte vara, du bor ju i australien för fasen! är det någon som är avis så är det jag ;)

Marie said...

Fina bilder på din blogg.

Julia said...

äh, du e ju snyggare än de andra donnorna!

Oricale Heart said...

LOVING IT SICK!!!