23/10/2009

SHE TOOK ME TO A PLACE WHERE MY SENSES GAVE WAY

The whooooole day off resulted in walk with Miss Anna which is always just as good. It felt so good to get out and get some fresh air! The walk took a pause with a salad lunch and a great coffee. Anna is like my second mum over here, an absolutely amazing lady.

I attempted a rib-eye steak dinner for b-friend when he got home from work, I hope and pray that my efforts semi-succeeded.

Today I had reached a record number of visitors to my blog! Hurray for me! I am celebrating with a grape/ strawberry flavored hubbly and a Bond movie. Call it lame but I love it. Listening to deadmau5 and wish I was out in the city. Hopefully tomorrow night I will be. But first I am investing in a brand new helmet as I start riding my GSXR next week. Whoooo I can't wait. Bonkers. I've almost been riding for two years now and it feels like yesterday I sat on the back of my baby's bike for the first time. Maybe a lot of you think it's weird that chicks ride bikes. But I think I'm in love.

I have a few reviews on mud masks, bronzers, self-tans and hair repair products which you should look out for. I hit jackpot this time. But now it's late and until then. Peace and all my love.





xx

3 comments:

Jessica Ly said...

loving the shoes and jeans combined!be sure to check out my blog and leave a comment!:) x

idaaw said...

really nice blogg :)!

Richard Kramer said...

Mau5ans nya album, lack of a better name. e kung. tanka gratis här =D

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5109263/Deadmau5_-_For_Lack_Of_A_Better_Name%5B2009%5D_-_NON_PROMO.5109263.TPB.torrent

Puss