09/10/2009

SWIRLS & CURLS



shorts: vintage, top: ginatricot, cut off tights


Mooorning all. I am up and ready to get outta the house at 6:30. Finishing off my photo retouching at work today (huurah!) so I need to get an early start. Coffeee... and cigarettes. No actually forget the last part... ;)

Trying to organize dinner with ANNA from waaay back home who's now prowling the streets of Sydney for a little while, but it seems we seem to be crossing times pretty bad. Hopefully we can work something out. Geeze so many Swedes come and visit me over here in Aus. Yet I seem to be the only one keen to stay...

What do you all think of my wall monkeys!? I bought them a few weeks ago, they're little metal monkeys that you can hang onto a door and then they hold whatever you don't want on the floor for you. I couldn't resist. Ha.

7 comments:

Oricale Heart said...

you have the bike shorts under shorts A-MAZING LOL X

gabriella said...

vad snygg den toppen var!

Sofia said...

vaa du skojjar, flyttade du för fyra år sen?! ja då har de verkligen blivit bättre hoho ;)

=) jag tryckte dit nitarna själv ja
Kramar!!

LaurenSchoon said...

You have such a cute blog.. I love the name!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love it!
http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

Carro said...

Hej sötis,

exakt likadana hängare har Jonatan på sin dörr. Jag valde bruna istället för svarta till honom. Fanns i en barnbutik på Värmdö redan förra året. De är superfina! Hoppas allt är bra o att ni får en fin helg. Koppla av.
Stor kram/ Carro.

The Sydney Girl said...

hiii beautiful!!!

where have YOU been all my life! haha a few suburbs away that's for sure!!! i'm in st george area and work in the city =)

LOVE your blog! watermelon crush is such a great name as well! added you to bloglovin!

hope you have a wonderful day!

xxx