21/10/2009

DAY IN THE PARK








I spent my Saturday in the park. The sun was shining and I was showing off my pasty legs (at their best now, by the way) so I decided to spend a few hours in the park. With my ipod, and Colbie. As sad as that might sound it was awesome. I met a little boy who was advertising Super Shine. Suss?! Hehe he was so cute, out and about with his proud Father... made me nostalgic. I miss my Dad.

Can't wait for summer to get here. Beach, late nights, candles, chillin on the balcony (hopefully on our new outdoor furnitre..!) Mm.. yet to find this summer's drink. Must do some bar hopping once the sun decides to come out, and STAY out. Speaking of drinks, AKON and T-PAIN are playing in Sydney next week. Who's going? I must say I am very tempted. But for now I'm happy to keep working on my non-existent tan.

x

No comments: