22/10/2009

LOSING IT BUT NOT LOST

I know that the person that these words are meant for is probably too busy to read them. Or doesn't even know that they are here. Either way I need to get this out becuase it's dragging me in to a place I don't want to be.

The past few weeks I know I have been difficult. Angry, busy, rushed, confused and just not with it all the time. Sometimes I am scared to lose what I have with you. I don't want to mess things up like I know I have in the past. You buy me a car, you make me the best food I've ever had, take me on rides, teach me how to turn off the tap... =) I get upset because I can't give you everything that I want to give you. And I don't want to lose you.

You are the best thing in my life, and if I ever made you feel any other way then I am sorry.

My love for you is strong. I just wanted you to know. =)

2 comments:

The Sydney Girl said...

how sweet! :)
hope everything is okay.
x

Nathan said...

He doesn't need to read these words to know that...

We all know your amazing hun...

We are always here for you...