02/11/2009

I WANT YOUR STUDDED LEATHER KISSES IN THE SAND.





Mark my words when I say that Lady Gaga's new hit is BAD ROMANCE. Or the hit, for a matter of fact. Just you wait.

Been in a sad mood all day, for no apparent reason. I rushed out of the office to try to make it to the post office, but they pretty much slammed the door in my face, being three minutes late. Three. Could not believe it. Found out it's my baby brother who has sent me a something, which makes it even more urgent. So my half-bad day officially turned BAD after that. I don't like leaving the office early either...

The weekend however was rad. A little bit of Sexpo, a little bit of work. A little bit of beer at work... Thank you Amir. All the xxx's to you.

Apart form that getting more and more comfortable on my bike. I love it. I had a Mum screaming out of the car (with her husband AND kids in th car) "FUCKKKIN HOOOOT!!!" the other day. OK... (!) Opted for the car today, since the morning news told me I was going to get caught in an afternoon storm. Which never came...? My day would have been so much better... if I was on the bike.

Been naughty on Friday, went shopping. Stay tuned.

xx


No comments: