29/11/2011

Pleats & Noirs

















Shilla 'Shade' Pleat Dress, Pulp booties, Miu Miu Noir sunglasses thanks to Sunglasshut

So whoop for my Miu Miu Noir's, which make me feel particularly fancy - any time of day or night. And though my boyfriend's slightly raised eyebrow as I tried them on, being the last pair in Australia until they are officially released in February next year - I couldn't help myself. All thanks to Sunglass Hut and their totally amazing Floating Pop up Store earlier this month.

This dress, on another note, is like a perfect piece of considerably put together magic on a hanger. It's just one of those things you throw on and it falls / sits to perfection, without any required effort. We love. Sweet summer dresses with a bit of edge this season spell Shilla, and it's only a click away in their E-Boutique.

Oh and shhhh... they have an awesome Summer Sale coming up next week.


4 comments:

kathy said...

you look amazing!
i love your dress
and those sunglasses are amazing :)
xxx

A Fox That Meows said...

the sunnies are great!! I really need to do a post with mine was such a good night at sunglass hut! Loving the dress and the dreamy new shoes total babe xx A Fox That Meows ♥

Your Only Black Swan said...

you look incredible! Khaki really is your colour and your hair looks amazing!

FAB choice in sunglasses - loving the strong tortoise shell texture

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

Emm said...

So pretty steph, I love this!

-em
SPIN DIZZY FALL