21/09/2010

WHAT A DAY


What an amazing and overwhelming 24 hours it's been! Started off yesterday afternoon after a long day at work, I came home to find my YSL ring waiting for me in front of my door. Happiness. And it's even more perfect than I imaginged it, I absolutely love it, and don't regret falling over my wallet anymore ;)

And then today. TODAY! Wow. It began at 5:30 am for me, getting ready and heading over to an unfamiliar Westfield Shopping Centre in Liverpool. Me and two other girls are doing a story on "The Rise of the Blogger" for Channel 9's A Current Affair, to also give you all a taste of the competition The "Westfield Insider" that began it's interviews today. As you can imagine I was pretty nervous, but it turned out to be the most fun way to spend the day. Me and the girls were given $200 and 20 minutes to style an outfit in the theme "The Maxi Dress". It's much harder than you might think, but I got away even with change to spare. If you're home tonight, the little story is airing tonight at 6:30 on Channel 9.

I'll be posting more about the outfit I put together tomorrow. I have had such a fun and fantastic day, and want to thank the Current Affair Team, the Westfield team and of course Rose. And all of you lovely people who came up to ve and praised me for my blog. It's because of you that I love what I do.

PS- ladies (and gents!) it's still not too late to enter the Westfield Insider, so if you think that you've got what it takes, get your applications in NOW!

7 comments:

Emma said...

thats so something i would watch but im not at home. i hope they put it on the website :)

http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com
Scrapbook de la Emma

Anonymous said...

Damn i missed it!

Is it on the website? Ill check in a sec!

Xxx

Dusk said...

I thought that was you! You are so tiny Steph! So I am now really really impressed you ride or used to ride a 1000cc GSXR!!!

Loved your ensemble and love that colour on you! I have never seen you wear colour!!
..where did you get the cuffs from? (I am addicted to cuffs! have about 20 in my collection!)

If you're going for this job good luck!

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Sounds exciting! :)
Show us what you put together! :)

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

michelleanne said...

Yes! I thought it was you. Your outfit looked great!

Michelle

caiiity said...

ohhhh wow! that sounds so exciting!
and is it on tonight in australia on channel 9?
I'll be watching! :) xx

Kim - Blonde Suburbia said...

Well done! I Love seeing what everyone has put together! the YSL ring is a dream... Whether to buy one or not I do not know!!! Maybe a billy bride ring instead :)