17/09/2010

SO LONG, ALABAMA









gifted shirt, cut off cotton on tights, DIY necklace

Excuse my veeeery untamed hair today...

Feelin' a bit of a US of A country pumpkin in this. But I love it. My beautiful collegue (who blogs here) gifted me this shirt yesterday. How sweet is that. Thank you miss Sonia xx

I'm in a fabulous mood, the sun is shining outside and the weekend is here! I shall celebrate with a glass of rose on the balcony (topped with strawberries, of course) when I get my little butt home. This weekend we shall hang with the cool kids in Bondi. Muchess greatness xo

PS: scored this AWESOME nailpolish free with this months Australian Harper's Bazaar. There are a few colours to choose from but I love this one. Rhino grey/ brown. So sophisticated right now.

6 comments:

That Girl Lucy said...

that shirt is so gorgeous, what a lovely friend you have lucky girl! and pretty necklce + nails <3 gotta love a good freebie!

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

The shirt is lovely! The frills and the lace, always works for me and it works wonders with that necklace! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Kendra Alexandra said...

Really like your blog, love that i can get the same clothes as you as i live in NZ :) Goodluck with the west field competition!

http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

Oricale Heart said...

OMG- i had to look closer i couldnt tell it was you in the first photo-i swear i saw a Chanel editorial with a girl with the same hair & outfit which ÿou are shutting it down LOVE IT x1000 ;)

x

Jess said...

Lovely x

C. and L. said...

Hey! I just found out this blog but I LOVE IT!

I am follower now, will you be mine?

Check out my blog!

http://www.theperfash.blogspot.com