07/09/2010

BREATHE IN.





















my achives from all over - zanita, knighttcat, studdedhearts, stockholm streetstyle etc


Inspiration. Inspiration. I've been unwell the past couple of days so I'm sorry for the lack of posts. Have a bit of a lung infection and finding it hard to breathe, but I've been to the doc's an it's a-OK, just need rest and neurofen. Booya. Hopefully back on track soooooon becasue there are a lot of fun things happening.

On the weekend I did a little lookbook shoot with billycock jeans and the boys, which was awesome fun. I haven't modeled in a while so I felt a bit... eh. But hopefully they turned out alright. Some damn amazing jeans they whip up them two. Until I can show you the shots, join their fanclub HERE. xo

3 comments:

Jess said...

Love the first two shots! Hope your feeling better soon Hun! Can't wait to see your lookbook shoot. Smiles your way~ :)

The Sydney Girl said...

can't wait to see the photos!!! :) and i hope you feel better soonies! x

kelsea said...

wow, great inspiration. this is my first time on your blog and i gotta say, great work!! you need more attention. the header is too cool