02/09/2010

H&M DOES IT. AGAIN

If you are following H&M on Twitter you will have noticed their teasers for their up and coming designer collaboration launching on September 9th. I have always looked up to H&M's way of advertising and marketing the brand, but this takes it all. Not revealing anything and just confusing us all with these little "fuel for fire" clips - all it does is keeps us geussing who it might be.

And guess what - no one knows. And no one will know until September 9th. I have spent many hours going over these videos because I love H&M's deisgner collaborations and think they are almost always equally amazing. And let's face it. It sells out faster than you can say that's hot.

If I were a smaller "cheap and cheerful" fashion brand in Australia I would be dumbfounded - and afraid. Once H&M hits Australia (not confirmed but it will happen) together with Zara they are going to demolish the smaller "fast fashion" brands here. I'm sorry, but there is just no competition.

So my guess after a lot of though, is LANVIN. Yours? xo









2 comments:

Cloudy said...

yeah babe, good guess ! It's acutally really Lanvin :)

Can't wait !!!

Isabel said...

i cant wait to see the collection :)