01/09/2010

MOVING FORWARD









top & clogs: sportsgirl, socks: dotti, hand-chain: own make


Happy first day of spring! I wish I could say it was beautiful outside but it's grey and gloomy. And we are expecting rain later. So yeah, not much to celebrate there. But it's Wedesday, and we are half way through the week. That beautiful sunset greeted me on Monday morning, on the balcony. It reminded me that better times are coming, and I smiled back at it :) xo

These adorable socks were a gift from my beautiful collegue Miss Sonia. I've been looking eeeeverywhere for frilled socks and she came in one day with these for me. How awesome is she? big xx's to her. She blogs: here.


9 comments:

Clara Campelo said...

lovely lovely lovely look!!
amazing blog!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey, you look so so pretty
that top is gorgeous
and love your shoes too
your blog is so cool

Marley

That Girl Lucy said...

yes those frilly socks sure are adorable, so cute with your platform clogs girlie! loves the hand chain + that sunset looks heavenly x

Unknown said...

wee beautiful!this look is pretty....lovely top....kisskiss...my last post about a. wang.

Yve said...

Um, I LOVE this top! Also, those tiger tights a couple of posts down. AMAZING! x

She Wears, She Shares said...

love how you paired basics with a stand out ring and backless surprise!

Unknown said...

would you be able to do a close up of your beautiful handchain?

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Dotti has some real neat stuff! Love the whole look :)
XX
http;//fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

rich girls. said...

love the socks with the heels.
super cute! x.