28/09/2010

WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE









bardot tee, SUPRÉ shorts, pulp booties, YSL ring, vintage belt

Just a little outfit post from the other day. I seriously feel like I'm just waiting for time to pass me by this week. You are probably sick of hearing me rant about how excited I am to get away for a few days, but I truly can't wait.

So we were at the Australia's Next Top Model finals last night, what a disaster. Those of you who watched it on TV probably thought it was a joke, and I think everyone in the audience thought so too. In my opinion, Kelsey is still the winner. What a stunning girl, I hope she takes on the world with pride and confidence, because she has everything that a model should have. Everything. And I cannot stand that Alex Perry character. He really believes that he is man's greatest gift. He can take his "expensive" suit and stick it where the sun don't shine...

6 comments:

Marcia B. said...

Wow great boots! Love your blog!

Christie Marie said...

Wonderful photography!! And those high heeled booties look amazing :)

W said...

Amazing boots! :)
I love how you look so good in those shorts as well x

http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

leflassh. said...

you look amaze.
and yesss agreeee with everything you said about ANTM. Kelsey all the way.
and LOL at alex perry.
xx

Anonymous said...

oh i know poor kelsey, she should have won. that annoyed me so much :(
i love your shorts.

www.cloeeandme.blogpsot.com

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

You look super! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com