11/09/2010

GIVE HOPE.


Hey girlies. And boys for that matter of fact. It's Saturday and I'm gathering strength for the coming few weeks but I wanted to pop in and mention something important.

If you're in Australia, this Sunday at 7:30pm Chanel 9's "60 Minutes" are doing a small feature on a girl who is fighting a battle against anorexia. If you are in Australia, I ask of you to please sit down and spare 15 minutes of your day to watch this. Basically, it's important and I want you to listen.

A way to support is through Sportsgirl's campaign "GIVE HOPE" which you might have heard about. Awesome fashion, and there is no better cause. Enough said. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend and thank you for all your beautiful comments & new follows xo

4 comments:

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

I think thats a very worthy cause.
XX
http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

caiiity said...

I'll definitely be watching :) x

Tamy & Yasmin said...

i love your blog! i'm a big fan of it :)
xoxo tamy

Emma said...

I'll definitely be watching! Great blog

http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com/