27/09/2010

FOUR DAYS AND COUNTING!







Hello lovelys. I hope your weekend was as good as mine, I lazed a lot in the sun, went to archery with my man, made awesome food and had a birthday lunch in Manly. Summer is almost here, I'm getting that "new love" feeling all over again. Over the long weekend we are escaping to a little hide-away on the coast called Bermagui, where we were last year at this time. I am counting the HOURS in the next few days, can't wait to be back in our little paradise.

5 comments:

Emma said...

beautiful photos. love those clogs.

http://sunshinelollipopsblog.blogspot.com
Scrapbook de la Emma

bloo90fashion said...

nice!


X.
johanna

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Awww! :) Lovely indeed :) The charm bracelet is very pretty!
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Ally Carey Substance Blog said...

I used to live in Bermagui. Make sure you go to "Blue Pool"-such a nice place to swim and also to Mimosa Winery which is just out of town.

Check out my blog!

the-unknown-pleasures.blogspot.com

Ally

Jess said...

pretty xxx