08/07/2010

ACT YOUR AGE









jeans: billycock, jacket: H&M, heels: therapy, earring: fashionology

Fss.. me? I'm not turning 24 at the end of the month, if I remember correctly I am now... 5. These photos are a bit of a rewind, I have been bad bad bad with the camera this week. It's been a busy one but it looks like it's quietening down as of today. Phew. Tonight I am off to the ORIA's (online retail awards night) for SUPRÉ, but really just want to go home and curl up under the blankie... xo

6 comments:

Yve said...

Love the shoes and jeans! So pretty.

My sandals were around $80, down from $130 last Summer :) And no probs about the Jessica Stroup comment - she's gorgeous and so are you!

x
berauschen.blogspot.com

impressionsforbreakfast said...

Wow, beautiful pictures! Love your jeans! I'm stilllooking for one of those.. :)
xxx Marilena

Rose Mae said...

OH MY GOD these shoes are amazing! totally inlove with them... adorable xx

http://roseecoco.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

adorable hun. love love love the last shot. so fun xx

Mor Eva said...

those shoes are to die for!

come check out my blog:
intheeve.blogspot.com

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

Love the shoes!! Gorgeous!! :) Hazel