19/07/2010

WINTER NIGHTS









crop top: SUPRÉ, jeans: gina tricot, bowler's hat: sportsgirl, boots: betts


Nothing like bringing Shanks-man inside when I finally get home after a long day. It's cold outside and he curls up in his basket and muches leaves. He's rauncho relaxo. He's soft and he's cuddly. I think we're both over Winter by now. All the summer styles are starting to come in at work too, which does nothing but make the loning stronger. But what an awesome weekend it was. Got to spend hours outside in the sun's rays, which I find so energising. I have just finished off my Monday at the office and am about to go home and watch Remember Me, with Robert Pattinson and Emelie de Ravin. I haven't seen a great love story since the Notebook. Hopefully this will at least give that a run for it's money xo

This post is reminding me to remind you: look after your pets. It's so devestating to hear stories of people getting sick of or abandonning something they once took home. Think twice before you bring a little life home...

3 comments:

Richard Kramer said...

if you liked notebook go see dear john. Its acctually not bad... a little predictive maybe. but still worth a watch if you're into thoose kinda movies.

Cloudy said...

oh you are so cute! And I loooove your hat !

Cloudy x

felicia said...

gud va jag gillar din header!!