28/07/2010

STARS & STRIPES


I found the quilt cover set of my dreams on the weekend. A little Americano- stars and stripes all around. I could make love to it. Here is a little sneak preview. We both believe they actually make us sleep better. Haha.

So I don't know if you've heard, but it's my birthday on Saturday. And I don't know if you've heard that I am being KIDNAPPED. I even had to ask two days off work so my man can take me away to a place unknown. All he has given me is a place and time to be tomorrow, with the car, with our bag. We will be gone until Sunday. And I will be told what to pack tonight. Yep you guessed it, I am dying with excitement.

2 comments:

Yve said...

The mystery makes it so exciting! Hope you have an awesome time wherever he takes you!

x
berauschen.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Romantic. Have a wonderful birthday hun xxx